Care and Support Assistant / Healthcare Assistant
33 or 44 hours per week (Day shifts)
About The Client
Our Client has a 23 bed Care Home situated amidst Perthshire’s rolling and tranquil countryside 30 minutes from Dundee/Perth on the boundaries of Perthshire and Angus. They care for elderly adults requiring nursing, residential and respite care in a homely environment.
- Positions for Days available 33 or 44 hours per week
- Experience Essential
- Registered with SSSC or obtaining registration within 6 months of commencement of employment
- SVQ Level 2 in health and social care or willing to work towards this
- Caring nature
- Positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- Priority rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided / career development