Care Assistant required
FREE accommodation for 1 month if required.
This position would suit an experienced Care Assistant that is currently working within a Care Home setting or has previous experience. We would like to hear from experienced Carers that want to be part of a quality care team and can contribute to making a real difference to people’s lives.
About Us / The Client:
Acumen Staffing act as an external recruiter on behalf of our client who provides nursing care for up to 40 older people, with a range of medical and age-related conditions, including arthritis, frailty, mobility issues, diabetes, and dementia.
Their CQC rating is Good
Care Assistant requirements:
- Care Home experience is preferred
- NVQ Level 2 in health and social care is not essential
- Caring nature is a prerequisite
- Positive attitude is a must
- Work well as part of a team is essential
- Good communication skills are essential
What we can offer you:
- Starting pay rate between £9.60ph and £9.80ph
- Permanent contracts available Days, Nights, Weekends
- 24 – 48-hour contracts available
- Paid breaks
- Free onsite accommodation for 1 month
- Strong support network.
This is an excellent opportunity for a care support worker, don’t delay, apply today!