Nursing Home Care Assistant
33 or 44 hours per week
About The Client
Our Client has a 23 bed Care Home situated amidst Perthshire’s rolling and tranquil countryside 30 minutes from Dundee and on the boundaries of Perthshire and Angus. They care for elderly adults requiring nursing, residential and respite care in a homely environment.
- Positions for Days available 33 or 44 hours per week
- Experience Essential
- Registered with SSSC or obtaining registration within 6 months of commencement of employment
- SVQ Level 2 in health and social care or willing to work towards this
- Caring nature
- Positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- Priority rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided / career development