Full Time Care Home Assistant
About The Company:
The Care Home is in Dundee and are known for the delivery of a high standard of care to the elderly, offering both residential and nursing care to those with dementia.
About the role:
This position would suit an experienced Care Assistant that is currently working within a Care Home setting or NHS / Private Hospital. Reporting to the Care Home Manager you will be part of a quality care team contributing to making a real difference to people’s lives.
- Supporting residents with social & physical activities
- Helping with personal care (showering, dressing etc)
- Supporting residents with eating & drinking etc
Skills and Experience:
- Experience Essential
- Registered with SSSC or obtaining registration within 6 months of commencement of employment
- SVQ Level 2 in health and social care or willing to work towards this
- Caring and Positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- Strong support network
- Access to ongoing training courses and support to continually develop your skills to help you achieve your goals
- Practical technical training to ensure individuals have the necessary mandatory training
Salary: £10.28 per hour OR £10.55 per hour for SVQ2 H&SC qualified
Working Week: 33 or 44 hours per week on a rota