Care Home Manager required in Dundee
Full time experienced permanent Care Home Manager,
£51,000 pa Monday – Friday ONLY, 40 hours per week.
About The Client
The Care Home is a newly refurbished home set in attractive gardens within close walking distance to the town centre of Dundee. They are registered for care of the elderly, offering both residential and nursing care to those with dementia.
- Leading and managing a care home, ideally within a management role within a health care setting
- Caring for individuals in a health care setting including personal care, understanding dementia and mental health needs
- Understanding of safeguarding adults, health and safety requirements related to running a care home and infection control
- Understanding of regulations and legislation within the care setting including Care Inspectorate and Inspection processes
- 5 years care home management experience
- Managing above a 40 bed care home