Care Home Registered General Nurse required up to £48,500 pa
Plus a loyalty bonus of £3,000 over 3 years paid at each yearly anniversary of work.
Our client provides nursing care for up to 40 older people, with a range of medical and age-related conditions, including arthritis, frailty, mobility issues, diabetes and dementia.
CQC rating – Good
- It is essential that the successful RGN has an NMC registration and have experience working in a Care Home or NHS Hospital.
- It is essential that your clinical based knowledge is kept up to date to facilitate resident’s needs.
- In addition to your clinical skills and competencies, you will need to share your passion for delivering first class care.
- Delivering both physical and emotional needs to all residents in a dignified and respectful manner.
- Well-trained professional Nurse who can deliver exceptional nursing care.
- Committed to expanding your clinical knowledge and personal development.
- To be able to communicate with residents, staff, relatives, and all external professionals.
- To ensure the safe storage, administration, recording of all resident’s prescribed medication.
What you get in return?
- Competitive salary of £19.50 for weekday shifts and £20.00 for weekends
- A loyalty bonus of £3,000 over 3 years paid at each yearly anniversary of work.
- 24 – 48-hour contracts available
- Paid breaks
- Free onsite accommodation for 1 month
This is an excellent opportunity, don’t delay, apply today!