HCA / Care Support Worker, Shepton Mallet
£10.02 per hour
We are currently recruiting HCA / Care Support Workers for a 52 -bed Nursing Home offering general nursing care to elderly and dementia residents.
The Home is located in the small village Evercreech near Shepton Mallet, in the Mendip area of Somerset. The home has an excellent reputation, is well rated and genuinely takes care of its staff.
We are looking for staff to cover day shifts (from 8 AM to 8 PM). The ideal candidate will hold an NVQ level 2 or equivalent or is willing to work towards it (we provide the training), have a good level of knowledge and demonstrable experience in caring for elderly people and good communication skills.
This provides an exciting opportunity to join their team of Nurses, Assistant Practitioners and Care Assistants in a warm and welcoming Home where openness, respect and trust are key values.
What are the benefits?
- Welcome Bonus
- hourly rate at £10.02 per hour (up to £25,000 per year) depending on hours
- Paid breaks
- Free meal
- Enhancements for Performance, Bank Holiday, Overtime, and Acute Shifts
- Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- Annual loyalty bonus scheme
- Full-time, part-time and bank hours offered, from 12 to 48 hours/week
- Permanent position
- Automatic enrolment on to our pension scheme
- A fully funded training programme
- Opportunities for development