Care Home Workers required in Dundee,
£9.75 – £10.75 per hour
Full time & part time Care Workers required covering Days and Nights on a rota basis
About The Client
The home is a modern, purpose built facility split over two floors and registered to provide care with nursing for 66 clients. They are registered for care of the elderly, offering both residential and nursing care to those with dementia.
- Positions for Day and Night Shifts available
- Experience Essential
- Registered with SSSC or obtaining registration within 6 months of commencement of employment
- SVQ Level 2 in health and social care or willing to work towards this
- Caring nature
- Positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- Rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided / career development