Care Officer / Team Leader required in Dundee,
**Guaranteed contracted hours** £11.30 per hour
This position would suit an experienced Care Officer/Team Leader that is currently working within a Care Home setting or NHS / Private Hospital. We would like to hear from experienced Carers that want to be part of a quality care team and can contribute to making a real difference to people’s lives.
About The Company:
The Care Home is in Dundee and are known for the delivery of a high standard of care to the elderly, offering both residential and nursing care to those with dementia.
- Supporting the Management and the Team
- Helping with personal care (showering, dressing etc)
- Supporting residents with eating & drinking etc
Skills and Experience:
- Team Lead / Care Officer Experience Essential (this is a MUST)
- Registered with SSSC
- SVQ Level 3 in health and social care
- Caring and Positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- Strong support network
- Access to ongoing training courses and support to continually develop your skills to help you achieve your goals
- Practical technical training to ensure individuals have the necessary mandatory training
Salary: £11.30 per hour
Working Week: Full or part time days or nights
***There is NO sponsorship available for this position***