£11.95 per hour – £12.50 per hour
Part time Care Officer required in Dundee, 22.5 hours per week.
This position would suit an experienced Care Officer that is currently working within a Nursing Home setting. We would like to hear from experienced Care Officers that want to be part of a quality care team and can contribute to making a real difference to people’s lives.
About The Client
The home is a modern, purpose built facility split over two floors and registered to provide care with nursing for 66 clients. They are registered for care of the elderly, offering both residential and nursing care to those with dementia.
- Experience Essential
- Registered with SSSC
- SVQ Level 3 in health and social care
- Rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided / career development