Healthcare Support Worker
Location March, Cambridgeshire
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants to provide supported Living services in March, Cambridgeshire. This is a domiciliary care service which offers personal care and assistance to support people living in their own homes
For this role it is preferred that you hold a driving licence
What we offer:
- No experience? – full training provided if you have no experience
- 30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service.
- Free membership of their Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more.
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more.
- Blue light card
- DBS and Update Service paid for
- Enhanced overtime payments
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Contract Types available:
Permanent Full time (37.5)
Permanent Part time (various hours)
Permanent Weekends only
Salary £9.61ph – £10.57ph
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have had at least one injection.