An opportunity has arisen for full time permanent Enrolled Nurse
45 hours per week (4 nights per week)
+Plus Welcome Bonus of £1000 to all newly recruited nurses.
This position would suit an experienced Enrolled Nurse that is currently working within a Care Home setting or NHS / Private Hospital. We would like to hear from experienced Nurses that want to be part of a quality care team and can contribute to making a real difference to people’s lives.
About The Client
Our Client has a 23 bed Care Home situated amidst Perthshire’s rolling and tranquil countryside 30 minutes from Dundee and on the boundaries of Perthshire and Angus. They care for elderly adults requiring nursing, residential and respite care in a homely environment.
We are looking for a Enrolled Nurse to join our well established team.
You will have responsibility for looking after the physical, psychological and social needs of our residents to deliver the quality care they deserve. You can expect a wide range of responsibilities including developing tailored personal care plans and and risk assessments mentoring student nurses and junior staff and supporting quality improvements.
- NMC Registration
- Catering for residents of 23 bed Care Home
- Excellent time keeping
- Kind and Caring Nature
- Priority rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward-thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided