Registered General Nurses required in Cirencester
Our client is a Residential Nursing Home that provides personal and nursing care to 84 people in a meticulously designed purpose-built building. The service supports highest standard of residential, dementia, nursing, respite, and day care in award winning surroundings.
- Provide outstanding clinical care to the residents.
- Supervise all nursing care being administered by care assistants and senior carers.
- Assist the management team ensuring continuous assessment, planning and implementation of resident’s care.
- Assess care standards regularly and initiate measures to improve practice.
- Record patient information in nursing care plans as appropriate and in line with NMC guidelines and to be aware of the patient’s ‘Plan of Care’.
Training and development are an integral part of our ethos. Our team is highly skilled and committed and excellence is sought in all areas of Care delivery.
We are looking for someone who can give the highest level of care and dedication combined with Professional Nursing Skills. There is a 12 hrs shift pattern available for day and night shifts, full time, and permanent basis.
Employee benefits include:
- Free uniform
- Working in a Company with great internal Career prospects
- Comprehensive training given
- Free parking
- Paid breaks for Nurses
- Employee-of-the-month awards
- Refer-a-friend bonus scheme
The client provides excellent additional training to staff, and offer competitive rates of pay
An Enhanced DBS Check will be required and two satisfactory references.
Salary: £19 to £20 per hour x 48 hours per week– depending on experience.
- NMC registration
- Able to drive to Cirencester.