Residential Healthcare Assistant required in Dundee
**Guaranteed contracted hours**
Full time Care Assistant required to work 33 or 44 Hours per week covering Days on a rota basis
About The Client
The Care Home is a newly refurbished home set in attractive gardens within close walking distance to the town centre of Dundee. They are registered for care of the elderly, offering both residential and nursing care to those with dementia.
- Experience Essential
- Registered with SSSC or obtaining registration within 6 months of commencement of employment
- SVQ Level 2 in health and social care or willing to work towards this
- Caring nature
- Positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- Priority rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided / career development