Full Time / Part Time Adults Care Assistant / HCA
£10.30 – £10.65 per hour
For this position it would be best if you drive
This position would suit an experienced Care Assistant that is currently working within a Nursing Home setting or NHS / Private Hospital / Home Care. We would like to hear from experienced Carers that want to be part of a quality care team and can contribute to making a real difference to people’s lives.
About The Nursing Home
Located just off the A96, is a one storey, purpose-built care facility with a homely atmosphere. Providing care to a total of 41 clients.
The Nursing Home has friendly and caring staff that are highly skilled and professional at delivering a quality service to clients. Each client has an allocated Named Nurse and Key Carer to assist them in all their care and social needs.
- Positions for Day and Night Shifts available
- Experience preferred but not Essential
- Registered with SSSC or obtaining registration within 6 months of commencement of employment
- SVQ Level 2 in health and social care or willing to work towards this
- Caring nature
- Positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- Rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided / career development