HCA / Care Support Worker
Location Liss, Hampshire
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants / Care Support Workers in Liss, Hampshire to provide support in a care home setting for up to 21 people who have a learning disability or physical disability.
What we offer:
- No experience? – full training provided if you have no care experience
- 30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service.
- Free membership of their Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more.
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more.
- Blue light card
- DBS and Update Service paid for
- Enhanced overtime payments
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Contract Types available:
Permanent Full time (37.5)
Permanent Part time (various hours)
Permanent Weekends only
Salary £9.64ph – £10.60ph
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have had at least one injection.