£10.28 – £10.55 per hour
Full time or Part time Care Workers required in Dundee
This position would suit an experienced Care Support Worker / HCA that is currently working within a Care Home setting or NHS / Private Hospital. We would like to hear from experienced Carers that want to be part of a quality care team and can contribute to making a real difference to people’s lives.
About The Client
The Care Home is in Dundee. They are registered for care of the elderly, offering both residential and nursing care to those with dementia.
- Experience Essential
- Registered with SSSC or obtaining registration within 6 months of commencement of employment
- SVQ Level 2 in health and social care or willing to work towards this
- Caring nature
- Positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- Rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided / career development