Are you feeling under valued, not appreciated or over worked?
Here is a genuine opportunity to join an employer that actually cares about their staff. Apply today and let us tell you more!
Healthcare Assistants – Care Home
Permanent Part time and full time hour contracts available
About The Care Home
Located just off the A96, is a one storey, purpose-built care facility with a homely atmosphere. Providing care to a total of 41 clients.
The Care Home has friendly and caring staff that are highly skilled and professional at delivering a quality service to clients. Each client has an allocated Named Nurse and Key Carer to assist them in all their care and social needs.
- Positions for Day and Night Shifts available
- Experience Essential
- Registered with SSSC or obtaining registration within 6 months of commencement of employment
- SVQ Level 2 in health and social care or willing to work towards this
- Caring nature
- Positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- Priority rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided / career development