Learning Disabilities Support Worker
Location Altrincham, Cheshire
We are currently recruiting Learning Disabilities Support Workers for a residential care home providing personal care to people with a learning disability or autism. The service is registered to support up to seven people.
What we offer:
- No experience? – full training provided if you are not experienced
- 30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service.
- Free membership of their Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more.
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more.
- Blue light card
- DBS and Update Service paid for
- Enhanced overtime payments
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Contract Types available:
Permanent Full time (37.5)
Permanent Part time (various hours)
Permanent Weekends only
Salary £9.61ph – £10.57ph
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have had at least one injection.