Full time or Part Time Healthcare Assistant required to work up to 44 hours per week.
This position would suit an experienced Healthcare Assistant that has previously or currently working within a Dementia care setting. We want to hear from experienced carers that want to be part of a quality care team and can contribute to making a real difference to peoples lives.
If you have not completed or not working towards your SVQ in Health & Social Care, that’s not a problem. This can be arranged.
About Us / The Client:
Acumen Staffing act as an external recruiter on behalf of this care group. Therefore, your CV will go directly to the Care Home Manager / Directors. This Care Home is registered for care of the elderly, offering both residential and nursing care to those with dementia.
Healthcare Assistant Requirements:
- Care Home experience is preferred but not essential
- Registered with SSSC or obtaining registration within 6 months of commencement of employment
- SVQ Level 2 in health and social care or willing to work towards this
- Caring nature is a prerequisite
- Positive attitude is a must
- Work well as part of a team is essential
- Good communication skills are essential
What we can offer you:
- Starting pay rate between £9.75ph and £10.75ph depending on experience/SVQ
- Permanent contracts available Days, Nights, Weekends
- Rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full-time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward-thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided / career development