Care Home Manager
About The Company:
The Care Home is in Dundee and are known for the delivery of a high standard of care to the elderly, offering both residential and nursing care to those with dementia.
About the role:
This position would suit an experienced Care Home Manager that is currently working within a Care Home setting. Reporting to the Directors you will be an integral part of the management team contributing to making a real difference to people’s lives.
- Lead & supervise a care team of staff in provision of the care services and participate in meeting the services users’ physical, social, emotional and recreational needs, ensuring the highest quality of care is afforded to all service users
- Manage & supervise the preparation of Person-Centred Care Plans, Review & Assessments, implementing plans with the assistance of the care team.
- Prepare and/or contribute to reports, reviews & assessments to enhance the quality of services
Skills and Experience:
- Leading and managing a care home, ideally within a management role within a health care setting
- Caring for individuals in a health care setting including personal care, understanding dementia and mental health needs
- Understanding of safeguarding adults, health and safety requirements related to running a care home and infection control
- Understanding of regulations and legislation within the care setting including Care Inspectorate and Inspection processes
- 5 years care home management experience
- Management of a 40-bed plus care home
Salary: £51,000 per year
Working Week: 40 hours per week Monday – Friday. NO Weekends