Nursing Home Assistant/Deputy Manager required in Dundee
Full time experienced permanent Assistant/Deputy Manager 44 Hours per week – £42,511pa (£18.58ph)
Working on a rolling shift pattern, including alternate weekends, you will need to apply a flexible attitude to working hours especially in regard to covering absence & holidays, including bank holidays, evenings & weekends.
About The Client
The Care Home is a newly refurbished home set in attractive gardens within close walking distance to the town centre of Dundee. They are registered for care of the elderly, offering both residential and nursing care to those with dementia.
- Leading and managing a team, ideally within a management role within a health care setting
- Caring for individuals in a health care setting including personal care, understanding dementia and mental health needs
- Administration of medication
- Understanding of safeguarding adults, health and safety requirements related to running a care home and infection control
- Understanding of regulations and legislation within the care setting including Care Inspectorate and Inspection processes
- RGN/RMN (NMC Registered)
- Rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward-thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided / career development