An opportunity has arisen for part time permanent Nurse
22.5 hours per week (2 nights per week)
About The Client
Our Client has a 23 bed Care Home situated amidst Perthshire’s rolling and tranquil countryside 30 minutes from Dundee and on the boundaries of Perthshire and Angus. They care for elderly adults requiring nursing, residential and respite care in a homely environment.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our well established team.
You will have responsibility for looking after the physical, psychological and social needs of our residents to deliver the quality care they deserve. You can expect a wide range of responsibilities including developing tailored personal care plans and and risk assessments mentoring student nurses and junior staff and supporting quality improvements.
You’ll need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up to date clinical and social care practices. An understanding of regulatory frameworks, including “Health and Social Care Standards”.
You will be dedicated, caring and compassionate.
- NMC Registration
- Catering for residents of 23 bed Care Home
- Excellent time keeping
- Kind and Caring Nature
- Priority rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward-thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided