Occupational Therapist, Mental Health / Complex Needs
Days 0900 – 1700
- A qualified Occupational Therapist accredited by the HCPC.
- Previous experience of working within a specialist mental health / complex care environment
- A commitment to delivering high quality care, with good communication and organisational skills.
- Passion, empathy, and a desire to making a difference to the lives of our residents is essential.
- Must have experience working within a mental health setting and be able to demonstrate experience working with service users who have complex needs and have implemented plans to improve their wellbeing