Full time or Part time Registered General Nurse required to work up to 44 hours per week. Both RGN or RMN are welcome to apply!
This position would suit an experienced Registered General Nurse that is currently working within a Dementia care setting or has previous experience. We would like to hear from experienced Nurses that want to be part of a quality care team and can contribute to making a real difference to people’s lives.
About Us / The Client:
Acumen Staffing act as an external recruiter on behalf of this care group. Therefore, your CV will go directly to the Care Home Manager / Directors. This Care Home is registered for care of the elderly, offering both residential and nursing care to those with dementia.
Registered General Nurse Requirements:
- Care Home experience is preferred but not essential
- Current NMC Registration is essential
- Caring nature is a prerequisite
- Positive attitude is a must
- Work well as part of a team is essential
- Good communication skills are essential
What we can offer you:
- Welcome Bonus of £1000 to all newly recruited nurses.
- Permanent contract
- Rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full-time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward-thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided / career development