Full time or Part time Registered General Nurse required to work up to 48 hours per week.
This position would suit an experienced Registered General Nurse that is currently working within a Dementia care setting or has previous experience. We would like to hear from experienced Nurses that want to be part of a quality care team and can contribute to making a real difference to people’s lives.
We are looking for Nurses who can give the highest level of care and dedication combined with Professional Nursing Skills. There is a 12 hrs shift pattern available for day and night shifts, full time, and permanent basis
About Us / The Client
Acumen Staffing act as an external recruiter on behalf of our client who has a Residential Nursing Home that provides personal and nursing care to 84 people in a meticulously designed purpose-built building. The service supports highest standard of residential, dementia, nursing, respite, and day care in award winning surroundings.
Training and development are an integral part of our ethos. Our team is highly skilled and committed and excellence is sought in all areas of Care delivery.
- Provide outstanding clinical care to the residents.
- Supervise all nursing care being administered by care assistants and senior carers.
- Assist the management team ensuring continuous assessment, planning and implementation of resident’s care.
- Assess care standards regularly and initiate measures to improve practice.
- Record patient information in nursing care plans as appropriate and in line with NMC guidelines and to be aware of the patient’s ‘Plan of Care’.
What we can offer you:
- Starting Salary of £19 to £20 per hour x 48 hours per week– depending on experience
- Working in a Company with great internal Career prospects
- Comprehensive training given
- Free parking
- Paid breaks for Nurses
- Employee-of-the-month awards
- Refer-a-friend bonus scheme
- Free Uniform
Registered General Nurse Requirements:
- NMC registration
- Able to drive to Cirencester.