Interim Registered Manager Children’s Home (Head of Care)- Maternity Cover
Salary Range: £37,078 – £40,049 (Salary negotiable for exceptional candidate)
40 hours per week for 52 weeks per year
Registering as the Interim Manager with Ofsted, you will have prior experience of working as a registered manager and be prepared to undergo all of the fitness checks expected by Ofsted if you have not done so already.
As well as the opportunity to lead a team of committed residential staff, you will have the opportunity to make a direct difference to the lives of the young people, supporting opportunities for growth and development which they may not have been able to in mainstream provisions.
Salary & Benefits:
- For an exceptional candidate, opportunity to offer salary outside of banding if willing join as a fixed term position and the potential for a management role to become available at the end of the fixed term contract.
- 33-38 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with your length of service with us
- Free lunches
- Free onsite parking
- A comprehensive induction enabling you to completely experience the crafts within the curriculum and experience the student journey
We would be keen to hear from applicants with:
- Recent experience working either as a Registered Manager or as a Children’s Home Deputy Manager in a Children’s Home.
- Management of care staff and the care of children/young people in an educational or residential care setting.
- Working with children/young people with learning difficulties and/or learning disabilities and special education needs
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (or equivalent).
- Full UK Driving Licence
From 11 November 2021, it is a mandatory requirement that anyone who works inside a Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered care home in England must be fully vaccinated against coronavirus (COVID-19), unless they are exempt under the regulations. Therefore this role is only available for those who are fully vaccinated against Covid-10 or those who are exempt.