Acumen Staffing Management has an exciting opportunity for a Dementia experienced Registered Nurse to work days at a stunning Residential & Nursing EMI Home in West Sussex. This is a superb opportunity in a family run and friendly environment. The working pattern can be 3 long days per week or short days if required.
(36 hours per week) CQC rating GOOD
A family founded, owned and managed company that constantly strives to provide the highest excellence in care and comfort for the elderly.
As a company they pride themselves on providing excellent working conditions for all their staff, who in turn work hard to ensure the residents receive the highest standards of person-centred care.
They believe that at the heart of a great home, is great staff and they strive to support everyone to ensure that they are all happy in their work.
- · Provide outstanding clinical care to our residents.
- · Supervise all nursing care being administered by care assistants.
- · Assist the management team ensuring continuous assessment, planning and implementation of resident’s care.
- · Assess care standards regularly and initiate measures to improve practice.
- · Record patient information in nursing care plans as appropriate and in line with NMC guidelines and to be aware of the patient’s ‘Plan of Care’.
In return you can expect:
- · Company Pension Scheme
- · Induction Training and ongoing support with professional development
- · Regular clinical supervision
- · Internal Progression Opportunities
- · Free Onsite Parking
- · High Street Discounts with Perkbox
- · Cycle to work scheme available.
- · Subsidised staff food
- · Paid breaks.
- · PPE provided.
- · Temperature screening
- · Strict Sanitisation, disinfection and cleaning procedures in place
- · Regular PCR & LFT testing
PPE will be provided