Acumen Staffing Management has an exciting opportunity for a Dementia experienced Registered Nurse to work days at a stunning nursing home. This is a superb opportunity in a family run and friendly environment. The working pattern can be 3 long days per week or short days if required.
(36 hours per week) CQC rating GOOD.
A family founded, owned and managed company that constantly strives to provide the highest excellence in care and comfort for the elderly.
As a company they pride themselves on providing excellent working conditions for all their staff, who in turn work hard to ensure the residents receive the highest standards of person-centred care.
They believe that at the heart of a great home, is great staff and they strive to support everyone to ensure that they are all happy in their work.
- Provide outstanding clinical care to our residents.
- Supervise all nursing care being administered by care assistants.
- Assist the management team ensuring continuous assessment, planning and implementation of resident’s care.
- Assess care standards regularly and initiate measures to improve practice.
- Record patient information in nursing care plans as appropriate and in line with NMC guidelines and to be aware of the patient’s ‘Plan of Care’.
In return you can expect:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Induction Training and ongoing support with professional development
- Regular clinical supervision
- Internal Progression Opportunities
- Free Onsite Parking
- High Street Discounts with Perkbox
- Cycle to work scheme available.
- Subsidised staff food
- Paid breaks.
- PPE provided.
- Temperature screening
- Strict Sanitisation, disinfection and cleaning procedures in place
- Regular PCR & LFT testing