Our client recently opened a purpose-built specialist service for younger adults with neurological conditions, acquired brain injuries, spinal injuries that elegantly combines fantastic style and function to create an environment of rehabilitation and recovery.
Their bespoke care and rehabilitation programs will be delivered by an interdisciplinary therapy and specialist nursing team, working collaboratively with the people they support to set goals, carry out therapies and enable people to live fantastic lives.
Want to be part of it? If you are looking for a fresh start and to genuinely make a difference in someone’s life on a daily basis and are looking to shape, launch and excel in their specialist, high-quality service, we want to hear from you.
The successful applicant must have:
- One years post registration experience
- Updated NMC registration
- Previous experience of working in a neuro rehabilitation facility (desirable not essential)
- A desire to make a difference to the lives of our residents
We can offer the following:
- A competitive starting salary of £20.50 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Costs for revalidation
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- 25 days annual leave
- Comprehensive inductions and ongoing training
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- 24 , 36 or 42 hours per week contract
- post registration nursing: 1 year (required)
- neuro rehabilitation: 1 year (preferred)
- NMC registration (required)
- 12 hour shifts (can be a mix of nights and days for the right person)
This is a genuine opportunity within a fantastic company, APPLY TODAY