Registered General Nurses required in Oxford
Our client is a residential care home that provides personal and nursing care to 40 people in one adapted building. The service supports older people and includes support for people living with dementia.
- Provide outstanding clinical care to our residents.
- Supervise all nursing care being administered by care assistants.
- Assist the management team ensuring continuous assessment, planning and implementation of resident’s care.
- Assess care standards regularly and initiate measures to improve practice.
- Record patient information in nursing care plans as appropriate and in line with NMC guidelines and to be aware of the patient’s ‘Plan of Care’.
In return you can expect:
- £18.04 per hour with enhancements for nights and unsocial hours
- Induction Training and ongoing support with professional development
- Regular clinical supervision
- Internal Progression Opportunities
- Paid breaks.