Senior Care Assistant required in Dundee,
**Guaranteed contracted hours** £11.30 per hour
This position would suit an experienced Senior Care Assistant/Team Leader that is currently working within a Care Home setting or NHS / Private Hospital. We would like to hear from experienced Carers that want to be part of a quality care team and can contribute to making a real difference to people’s lives.
About The Client
The home is a modern, purpose built facility split over two floors and registered to provide care with nursing for 66 clients. They are registered for care of the elderly, offering both residential and nursing care to those with dementia.
- Positions for Day and Night Shifts available 33 or 44 hours per week
- Experience Essential
- Registered with SSSC
- SVQ Level 3 in health and social care
- Priority rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided / career development