Full and Part Time Occupational Therapists required with neuro experience
Up to £42,500pa
About The Client
Our Client is a 64 bedded care home currently under new management and has recently gone through a major refurbishment making it one of the premium care homes in the area. Due to the opening of a brand-new neuro rehabilitation unit at the home, we are looking for a dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our team.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for driven and compassionate individuals who want to be part of a dynamic team supporting older people and their loved ones to live fulfilled lives. If you’ve got a ‘can-do’ attitude and want to excel then we can provide you with leading-edge training and a clear career pathway to fulfil your potential.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery of Occupational Therapy services to Residents within the neuro unit and will provide leadership in all aspects of Occupational Therapy in accordance with the Codes of Practice of the College of Occupational Therapy.
- A qualified Occupational Therapist accredited by the HCPC.
- Previous experience of working within a specialist neurological environment
- A commitment to delivering high quality care, with good communication and organisational skills.
- Passion, empathy, and a desire to making a difference to the lives of our residents is essential.
In return for your expertise and commitment we offer:
- An excellent starting salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
- Workplace pension
- Opportunities for career progression
- neuro rehabilitation: 1 year (required)
- Occupational Therapy: 2 years (required)
- HCPC (required)