Associate Specialist / Specialty Doctor
One of the largest independent providers of specialist mental health treatment and associated care across a range of mental health services has an opportunity to join them as a Full-time Associate Specialist / Specialty Doctor.
They are looking for an Associate Specialist or Specialty Doctor (dependent on experience) to work full time or part time hours in order to provide psychiatric care at their hospital based in Anwick, Sleaford. Lincolnshire
There will be the opportunity to undertake clinically relevant research, audit and contribute to the unit quality improvement initiatives. This post provides an exciting opportunity to work in a specialist service and for the successful candidate to contribute to the development of the services as they respond to the changing healthcare landscape.
- Full GMC registration along with post registration experience
- Relevant experience within an acute mental health service
- The ability to interview and assess patients whilst making informed decisions in reference to appropriate treatment options
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to write clear comprehensive medical notes
- Excellent knowledge of the Mental Health Act and Code of Practice along with Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Code of Capacity
- Up to date record of Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- The ability to work as part of a Multidisciplinary Team
- Desirable: MRC Psych or equivalent
In Return, We Will Offer You:
- The opportunity to progress to Consultant level
- Fantastic support from their consultants
- A great remuneration
- You will get support with the MRC Psych exams.
- Study leave and CPD opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities